Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Weekly Weigh-in

What a total shock this week! I lost 3 lbs.! It was definitely more that I thought it would be. I'm thinking that the good numbers from the past two weeks are due to a couple of things. First and foremost some of it is from that time of the month. In addition to that, I've stayed away from anything containing aspartame. For some reason that stuff slows down my progress. Not sure why. The other reason IMO is that I've stepped up the exercise a bit. I did 4.5 hours of walking on the treadmill over the past week.

Whatever the reason, I'm just happy to see 3 more pounds gone forever. :-)

4 Comments:

  • At 11:22 PM, Blogger Lynn Dombrowski said…

    That's Awesome Jen.

    Keep it up!

    You Rock!

     
  • At 6:19 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    Thank you, Lynn. :-)

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    Thanks, Cindy. The really do make for a good day. :-)

     
  • At 6:31 PM, Blogger A BLOG NOT HERE said…

    Hi Jen :)

    Hooray for us!!!!!!!!! We BOTH lost 3 pounds this week!!!!!!!!!!

    Isn't the feeling incredible?!!! I'm so happy for you, hon.

    We worked so hard and we deserve it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home