Bust My Size

Join me on my journey to lose over 170 lbs. and become a healthier person.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The good and the bad...

Well today was weigh-in day and I lost 1.2 lbs. this week which was good. The bad thing was missing the 20 lb. mark by only .6 lbs. Waaaaah!!!! I don't care what appendage I have to cut off, I'm hitting 20 next week!

I got 30 minutes in on the treadmill today and did the whole thing at 115 bpm. I guess I wasn't overexerting myself since I was able to keep pace AND yell at the kids to quit fighting pretty much the whole time. LOL I think I'll shoot for a rate of 120 next week.

Once I get the kids in bed I'll start my first day of strength training. I went out and bought new hand weights today at Target just for this occasion! :-) They're pretty neat with a little strappy thing to go around the hand on each one so I won't accidentally drop them on my feet. Oh wait...hmmm...how much does a foot weigh?? :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home